Create an efficient & responsive system to enhance metering, billing, collections & customer requests.
The continuously changing economic scenario, M&A activities, privatisation, deregulation and growing competition is leading to a plethora of challenges faced by the Energy Industry. It is changing the way energy companies are doing the business. The drastic shift from nuclear to renewable resources of energy has led the energy companies to innovate on technology front to enhance the business efficiency.
Streamline supply chain logistics and optimize asset utilization
Improve and manage trading, marketing and supply chain
Manage energy programs & support rate & behaviour analytics
Maximize your benefits through investments in smart grid solutions.
Improve field force productivity through our mobility solutions
Predict demand better by interpreting usage patterns
Exploration & Production
The Upstream Industry is facing multiple challenges due to continuous growth in the demand for oil and gas. It has become elusive for you to keep high margins as you have been pushed to explore the remote unexplored areas which has shot up your operational cost significantly. There is a significant demand of innovative technology advancements in Exploration and Production which improve the performance of the existing fields in hydrocarbon recovery process.
GGK can help you by implementing innovative IT solutions and services for achieving the operational excellence across the entire E&P value chain.
How can we help?
- Customized content management solutions to manage E&P content
- Predictive analytics solutions to increase the maturity of upstream asset management processes
- Design, integration, implementation and support services for production surveillance and optimization
- Advisory services on the use of real-time production data to enable smart decision making
- Services to reduce cost and increase efficiency for oil field services companies
Logistics & Trading
Oil and gas price volatility poses a major risk across the entire value chain of the industry. The operational excellence achieved in the rest of the value chain takes a solid hit if the price volatility is not managed properly. Along with price volatility, oil and gas midstream industry faces other challenges such as long supply chain, huge inventory cycle, credit management with rigorous financial or regulatory standards. The industry requires efficiency in supplies, trading, transmission and risk management. fun88, with the help of its vast resource pool of Subject Matter Experts can help you in implementing diverse and innovative solutions on Energy Trading and Risk Management and Pipelines Management.
How can we help?
- Energy Trading and Risk Management Solutions
- Advanced analytics solutions to forecast the demand and optimize operations
- Customized supply Chain Management Solutions
- Pipelines management solutions including Geographical Information Systems
- Automate field force through real time communication technology solutions
Refining and Marketing
Market demand and government regulations are the two most influencing factors affecting the value chain of Refining and Marketing industry. High volatility in crude prices, variations in refining margins, complex supply chain, CRM, brand marketing efforts and continuously changing regulatory compliance are the major challenges that the industry is facing today. In order to tackle these challenges, mitigate the risk involved and to improve the return on investment, energy companies like you are hugely investing in technological solutions. We can help you gear up your business by providing high quality technology solutions on Refinery Decision Support, Asset Management, Refinery Turnaround Management, Plant Information and many others.
How can we help?
- Integration services for diverse information systems to seamlessly acquire Quality Control Results, Scheduling outputs etc
- Advanced reporting solutions on quality control to reduce in the lead time
- Customized retail solutions to improve the service delivery and retail margins
- Predictive monitoring and integrated logistics planning
Utilities industry is undergoing a significant technology transformation due to the impact of global forces on the key stakeholders involved. The companies are facing major challenges across verticals such as business, technology, social and environment. Globally, the utilities companies require innovative solutions to gain ground in today’s competitive environment and meet consumers expectations. fun88 comes with a vast experience across the energy value chain and offers innovative solutions to address the challenges faced in utilities operations and implementation of metering systems.
We have experience working with RTOs/ISOs in improving operational performance and reliability of equipment and make better decisions on asset investments, which includes real-time operations, predictive maintenance, integrated asset planning and operations. We also help improve wholesale operations through process and system design, integration and development. Our areas of expertise include transmission reservations, energy scheduling, metering, capacity planning, ancillary markets and disaster recovery systems
How can we help?
- Smart Grid: With the continuously growing grid operations, the OEM’s require competitive product planning and scheduling to ensure that the smart grids are practical and scalable. The products and the solutions are required to be validated before being implemented. To address these needs, we offer you our product engineering solution which complies to the latest Smart Grid standards and interoperability requirements. Benefit from our end-to-end embedded product engineering design to foster an improved turnaround time and have huge savings on field operations.
- Smart Metering: Smart Metering is the most crucial part behind any Utility’s Smart Grid Strategy. We can help utilities companies like yours by providing enhanced visibility into your energy consumption, enabling demand response to reduce the peak load and by managing the voltages to reduce energy consumption. We also help effectively manage your assets with more granular and holistic view into your network, which will enable efficient energy distribution and improve revenue cycle management. By leveraging our AI and Advanced data analytics accelerators , we can enable Smart meters to feed business and household energy data back to retailers, which will promote operational and cost efficiencies.
- Energy Management Systems: We come with experience in SCADA and Energy management systems (EMS) and the ability to integrate these modular EMS solutions into custom solutions that meets the needs of future. We have experience in designing and developing secondary and tertiary backup systems for wholesale Grid operations.
Increase Your Sales And Enhance Customer Experience